Brand: San Francisco Baby
- The Essential that no parent can live without - Yes, you can never have enough burp cloths and you and your baby deserve the best. San Francisco Baby brings you a set of premium quality, specially designed rectangular, layered spit-up rag that fits flat and comfortably over your shoulder for a soft place for baby and an extremely absorbent safety net for mom and dad. 9” wide and 19” long gives you full coverage where you need it. All that and a Bonus Pacifier holder too.
- Plush, Super Absorbent and Stands up to countless machine washes - That’s what you should expect from a great quality spit-up cloth and we bring you exactly that. Made of 70% bamboo and 30% cotton, this easy to clean, parenting must-have actually gets softer and more absorbent with each wash. Bamboo dries at a rate 50% faster than other fabrics so you need fewer of them. Easy to care for, it’s not surprising that these towels are a favorite with parents.
- A multitude of Uses and Conveniences - Any experienced parent knows that burpies are not just for burps. These baby feeding bib cloths are the perfect size and extra thick and soft to use as extra absorbent protection under your baby’s head in the crib, stroller or on the couch. They are excellent to use as a changing pad while you’re out and about and at home too. They are so delicate that they are the perfect face washcloth and bib, and are great for cleaning up food mess.
- The Perfect Gift for new parents - So parents-to-be, make sure it’s these special San Francisco ultra soft burp cloths you put on your baby gift registry so you don’t get just any old washcloths. Giving them at a baby shower, gender reveal (they’re gender neutral so you can’t go wrong), baby naming or any other kind of baby party, is a sign you’ve gone one step further and that you really care. Buy yours today and make some babies and their mommy and daddy very happy.
- 100% Satisfaction is our Promise to you – All San Francisco Baby products are made on technologically advanced machinery which ensures a perfect end-product. Each item undergoes rigorous testing and quality control so that we know you will always get the very best from us. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us. We ensure a happy outcome every time!
model number: BC1
Part Number: BC1
Details: SAN FRANCISCO BABY - Designed with Love in California, USA. We are a young company with your baby in our hearts. We bring you high-quality baby products produced from ECO-FRIENDLY, CHEMICAL FREE MATERIALS. We use a bamboo/cotton mix for sustainability and strength and because it is simply the fluffiest, softest, kindest and most absorbent fabric for your baby. SAN FRANCISCO BABY is a family business run by parents for parents and their children. We’ve taken everything we’ve learned from bringing up our own children and incorporated that knowledge into products that we know you’ll love. We are thrilled to add this perfect set of 5 cotton and organic bamboo baby burp cloths to our successful line of premium baby towels and washcloths. It’s All in the Size and the Unique Shape 9 inches wide x 19 inches long this is the perfect shape to sit comfortably on your shoulder at a moment’s notice. No folding and no messing, simply throw it over your shoulder and you’re ready. Bamboo and Cotton This has to be the BEST combination of fabrics. Soft, strong, fast drying and kind to the environment. What more could you want? Machine Wash and Tumble Dry The more you wash them the softer they get! So easy to look after, simply place in the washing machine and tumble dry again and again and again and….. NOT ALL BURP CLOTHS ARE CREATED EQUAL During the newborn months and beyond, you’ll want burp cloths on hand 24/7. But burp cloths have come a long way since you were a baby and we invite you to embrace the San Francisco Baby philosophy. * Super soft * Extra thick * Super absorbent * Multi-purpose * Machine washable and dast srying * Kind to mom and dad and baby
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 10.4 x 2.9 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.