- Fillable Baby Teething Toys for Babies 6-12 Months - You decide what goes inside your baby’s teether! Flexible slits in silicone teether allow flow of baby’s treat and keeps contents contained for less mess. Fill your baby’s teetherpop with purees, water, breastmilk, homemade smoothies and juices.
- Baby Food Feeder - Perfect teethers for toddlers, teetherpop allows little ones to try their first foods independently! Also, great in place of, or in conjunction with refillable baby purée pouches! For more flow, thin the mixture with water as needed.
- Freezable Teethers - Freeze for an added treat. The silicone teether’s flexible slits allow flow of baby’s thawing treat as they teethe. Soft silicone soothes baby’s sensitive gums. Our unique chilled teething treat makes little ones happy, from baby’s first teeth to molars! teetherpop is a great substitute for teething popsicles and a creative option for breastmilk freezer storage containers.
- USA-Made Teethers for Babies - teetherpop baby teethers are thoughtfully made in the USA. You no longer need to worry about what is in your baby’s teething ring. Plus, teetherpop teethers can gUSA-Made Teethers for Babies - teetherpop baby teethers are thoughtfully made in the USA. You no longer need to worry about what is in your baby’s teething ring. Plus, teetherpop teethers can go in the dishwasher so they are easy to clean!o in the dishwasher so they are easy to clean!
- For Ages 6+ Months - teethers for babies 6-12 months & teethers for toddlers 12-24 months, teetherpop is the perfect go-to for all teething babies and toddlers. It’s a pleasing less messy substitute to traditional popsicles for toddlers, too!
model number: TPBlueLime-FBA
Part Number: TPFushPink
Details: Teetherpop’s patented design makes teething soothing & fun! From quick and easy baby’s first purees, water or breastmilk, to homemade smoothies & juices, you decide what goes into your baby’s teether!
teetherpop is a safe, less-mess alternative to traditional teething pops, a creative option for storing breast milk & a super simple snacking solution for on-the-go! teetherpop is thoughtfully made in Ashland, Ohio from medical grade materials and is free from BPA, PVC, phthalate and latex!
How It works:
Step 1: Fill to the indicator line with baby’s favorite drink or puree
Step 2: Fold handle downward to snap secure. Your baby’s teether is ready to enjoy, or freeze for an added soothing treat
Step 3: To freeze place protective cap over silicone teether to keep clean
Step 4: Once chilled run under warm water to remove cap and reveal silicone teether.
Step 5: Flexible slits in silicone teether allow babies to enjoy their thawing drink as they teethe but keeps contents contained for less mess.
*teetherpop is intended to be used with silicone, please do not attempt to remove silicone teether once frozen.
1. How is teetherpop packaged?
teetherpop is now sourcing greener packaging for online orders! Similar to our clamshell retail packaging, our online zipper bags and card inserts are 100% recyclable, but less materials = less waste!
2. How much liquid does teetherpop hold?
Each teetherpop holds 1/8 cup of liquid. When filling, you might want to consider premeasuring out batches.
3. Do you have any tips when adding smoothies or purees?
Use finely blended smoothies and purées. For better flow, filter with a fine mesh sieve. Add half water when freezing.
4. Is teetherpop messy?
Since the liquid is contained, teetherpop is less messy than traditional popsicles and food teethers.
5. How do I clean my teetherpop?
teetherpop can be washed by hand with soap and water and is also top rack dishwashers safe.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 4.5 x 1.4 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.