Brand: RubyRoo Baby
- BABY BOOK OF MEMORIES & MILESTONES: From pre-birth to year 5, our beautiful baby memory book will help you to create the perfect baby keepsake for your baby boy or baby girl. New parents are guided through the first year of the child’s journey with photo and writing spaces to document monthly birthday pages, major holidays, and important milestones such as first crawl and first words.
- THOUGHTFULLY DESIGNED IN THE USA: Our baby book memory journal is created as a crossover between a baby photo album, a scrapbook, and a baby journal with simple-to-fill writing prompts and ample spots to add photos on. Most of the photo frames inside are 4 x 4” square sized frames to give the baby album a Polaroid-style feel and make it easy to print photos off of social media.
- EASY TO COMPLETE & PERSONALIZE: This is the baby album and memory book you will actually finish! We know new parents are busy, so our baby book doesn’t ask to record those hard to remember details. Instead, we provide 4 blank pages at the back for you to personalize and customize your baby keepsake book.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY – These baby milestone books are created with the family heirloom standard in mind. Matte laminated hardcover with spot UV coating offers great protection and timeless appeal. 250 GSM Thick cardstock acid-free inner pages guarantee no bleed through and the 1.2” wide spine means the keepsake album will open and close properly even when filled with photos and small keepsakes.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR PARENTS: “All About Me” Baby Memory Book by RubyRoo Baby is a registry essential and newborn must-have! Inspire your favorite parents / parents-to-be to record their most exciting memories with this unique and thoughtful baby shower gift. It's also the ideal pregnancy gift for first-time moms or push present for new mothers.
Format: Picture Book
Number Of Pages: 60
model number: Baby Book Memory Journal Woodland
Part Number: RR-BMB-WLND
Details: Finally! Get pictures off your phone & social media and into a cherished family heirloom. Now parents have an easy & beautiful way to capture memories in a special keepsake.
All About Me: A Little Book of Love and Adventure is the perfect way to keep the precious first memories of a family's journey with a new baby.
*Available as single journal or combo journal + milestone sticker pack! Select options by 'Add to Cart'!*
We created this modern & beautiful baby journal to record all the important photos & milestones because, well, it's just so easy to lose track of the details.
Families create extraordinary memories! You'll enjoy logging those moments with notes, pictures & love in our special journal.
What's in 'All About Me'?
56 unique pages of illustrations & thoughtful layout, including:
-Family, nursery, 'before baby' & baby arrival photos
-Months 1-12 and years 1-5 and a special 1st Birthday page
-Family celebrations & holidays* (New Years, Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah, Passover, Holi, Diwali, Eid al-Fitr, Eid al-Adha, Halloween, Thanksgiving & Valentine's Day) *Designed for easy removal if a family does not celebrate these holidays.
-Fun firsts: words, crawling, bath time, school, foods, and more!
-On-trend beautiful colors & illustrations
-Thick, archival paper lasts for generations: children & grandchildren will treasure these memories
Perfect for ALL Families
Each path to parenthood is different, but every family will feel at home here. Inclusive language is designed for all families, including adoptive & LGBTQ. See example images. Includes special tips & ideas to make recording your love and adventure easy & fun.
Welcome to THE NEW STANDARD for baby journals
RubyRoo Baby's memory book is the best way to mark unforgettable moments, milestones, and photos that will live on for years. You'll smile every time you look back on the journey.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 10.9 x 1.5 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.