Color: Reach for the Stars Cream
- SOFT SOLE BENEFITS: The best shoes mimic bare feet, by supporting - not constricting tiny, growing feet. Our Soft Soles flex and bend with every step. Their soft suede sole allows feet to grip as they begin to walk and room for little feet to grow. Coming in cute designs and characters like Star Wars Princess Leia and Marvel Ghost-Spider, Gwen Stacey!
- SUPPORTS DEVELOPMENT: Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Soft, suede sole flexes and bends with every step to allow full range of motion needed for healthy foot development.
- EASY ON-OFF AND NON-SLIP SOLES: Kick-proof, elasticized ankle or zipper makes for easy on & off while also staying put. Non-slip suede sole helps protect your child from slipping. Naturally breathable lining helps feet stay dry and cool.
- SIZING: Sizing is roomy to fit different feet and provides extra space for feet to grow—perfect for infants, babies, pre-walkers & toddlers.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Spot clean with a mild detergent and damp cloth.
model number: Reach For The Stars - K
Part Number: 65-6037-270
Details: Medical experts agree that when it comes to the healthy development of little feet, barefoot is best. It’s the reason why these same experts recommend soft, flexible-soled footwear for both infants and children. They’re the next best thing to being barefoot. Since our first steps, Robeez has embraced this philosophy. All of our footwear carries the prestigious Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association, an accreditation only awarded to products that promote natural foot function. And with a soft sole design built to flex and bend, that’s exactly what our shoes do. The best shoes mimic bare feet. Robeez footwear mimics bare feet by flexing and bending with every step. Supporting not constricting growing feet, they promote good balance and unrestricted growth, while protecting little feet from the world. They stay on too, with elasticized ankles to ensure a perfectly snug fit. Using high quality leather and materials, Robeez shoes are both comfortable and durable while their softer soles cushion feet and allow toes a better grip, helping balance, encouraging muscle growth and preventing slipping. From crawling to cruising, walking to running, for indoors and out, Robeez makes shoes and socks for newborns to two year-olds that promote healthy foot development while being fashionable and fun to wear.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 6.9 x 3.0 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.