- For those who know bath time has a shelf life: Rinses completely with one cup of water. Citrus Grove: Sun-ripened citrus groves with a gentle breeze of ocean air.
- 98.8% from Mother Nature: Vegan cleansers create gentle foam; fruit and vegetable-derived moisturizers hydrate and nourish; sea salt purifies and balances; 100% clean rinsing, perfectly pH balanced (5.5).
- For Newborns, Infants, Toddlers: A daily full-body cleanser for all skin types, including those with eczema, cradle cap, and sensitive skin; Leaves skin silky smooth, soft, and clean. Blessed by biochemists, dermatologists, pediatricians, and clean-ingredient gurus.
- Only Pure Ingredients: No cocamidopropyl betaine, sulfates (SLS, SLES, SCS), salicylates, parabens, petroleum-based ingredients, animal by-products (cruelty-free), perfumes, or dyes
- Pure Love Guarantee: If you don't love it, contact us directly for a friendly support or a full refund (no time limit); Plant-derived, hypoallergenic, gluten-free, biodegradable, and proudly Made in America.
Part Number: PBSBW48-6
Details: Nothing is sweeter than baby bath time…until babies want out of the bath. Rinse with one cup…no problem. Rinse with two…let the screams begin. Puracy Baby Shampoo and Body Wash was designed to clean the most sensitive of skin and hair with only one cup of water. One cup to rinse their whole body. A tear-free, chemical-free, residue-free formula that brings babies and toddlers back to a beautiful state of clean (for at least a little while.) Pair it with our Organic Baby Lotion for a perfect bedtime routine that leaves your little one's skin hydrated and kissably soft. Puracy Baby Shampoo & Body Wash is crafted by a team of biochemists and clean ingredient specialists who strive to create safe and effective plant-based products. It contains 98.8% Plant & Naturally-Derived ingredients.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.1 x 3.5 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.