Color: Blue Chevron Babybook
- Pearhead's Blue Chevron baby book is the perfect keepsake to cherish every moment with your adorable baby; Includes guided journal pages with space for photos, a Clean-Touch ink pad to create baby's prints, and 3” x 3” Cover photo insert
- Pages include: who this book belongs to, about Mommy, about Daddy, Mommy and daddy's story, family tree, mommy's pregnancy journey, doctor visits, baby shower, gift and guest list
- Pages Also Include: delivery/birthday!, special page to include prints from hospital, birth announcement, visitors/gifts, homecoming, the world I came into, baby's first bath, laugh, words, crawl, steps, and more, favorite things, growth chart, sleep, eating, and bathing schedule
- Pages Also Include: 1st - 5th birthday, friends, favorite activities, preschool, kindergarten, art made in school, first holiday, other special memories, family moments
- There's also space to include photos throughout the Journal of Mommy, Daddy, baby's sonogram, the family, Mommy while pregnant, baby shower, baby's first picture, homecoming, baby SLEEPING, bath time, birthdays, friends, activities, pre-school, kindergarten, art, and holidays
- Easily create your baby's precious print with Pearhead Clean-Touch ink pad ensuring baby's piggies never touch the ink. You can display baby's print on the front of the book and inside the book in the prints section; two-time use maximum; for newborns only; ink pads
- The Blue Chevron pattern adds a cool touch to this keepsake book and makes it great for boys! Don't forget to add this adorable book to your baby registry. It's also a great baby shower gift to give Anyone expecting a little one
- Dimensions: 10.75" H x 9" W x 0.67" D; Photo Insert: 3”L x 3”W
Binding: Baby Product
Format: Picture Book
Release Date: 11-03-2016
model number: 35116
Part Number: 35116
Details: Welcome your adorable new bundle of joy and celebrate all of baby’s moments with Pearhead’s chevron babybook. This modern, chevron style baby book includes 50 fill-in pages providing a great and easy guideline to create a keepsake memory book for generations to enjoy. The chevron pattern on the front adds a cool touch to this baby book. Fill in every detail from the moment you found out you were pregnant to your baby’s first birthday and more! Baby’s memory journal includes areas to place photos of baby, mommy, daddy, and more throughout the first few years of their life. The book is bound in a rich, blue and white cloth adding an adorable touch for your baby’s nursery or any bookshelf. Display baby’s adorable 3" x 3" photo on the cover of the journal. This baby book also includes a clean-touch ink pad to display your little one’s tiny print on the cover and inside the journal! Your baby’s skin will never even touch the ink so it’s 100% baby safe! To create an impression, make sure the ink is facing down on the included white card and press your baby's hand or foot onto the clean-touch ink pad. Let dry for 1-2 days. Then you can place the print inside the book cover and pages easily. Three-time use maximum. For newborns only. Ink pads will accommodate hand/feet up to 2.25” wide x 3.5” long. Pearhead’s babybook is the perfect keepsake to cherish every moment with your adorable little Pearhead. Product measures 10.75” H x 9” W x 0.67” D. At Pearhead, we aim to create genuine, quality products to celebrate your special moments in life. We are a family of designers, marketers, and trendsetters bringing products to life that will bring a smile to your face. From concept and design to production and customer service, the Pearhead team works together seamlessly every step of the way. Whether your baby is celebrating their first year of life, you are announcing your pregnancy, or your pup is celebrating his first holiday season, Pearhead is here to share your moments in style.
Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 9.4 x 1.1 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.