Brand: Dr. Bronner's
Color: Baby Unscented
- USDA ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS ONLY: Dr. Bronner's Organic Magic Balms are formulated with organic beeswax to protect against cold, wind & clothes that rub you raw. With organic jojoba, avocado & hemp oil for extra moisture. Soothe your skin!
- GENTLE ENOUGH FOR DIAPER RASH & RECENTLY TATTOOED SKIN: Our Organic Magic Balm is gentle, yet effective for soothing skin. Helps prevent baby's diaper rash—provides relief for chafed skin. Helps heal recently tattooed skin & brighten up old tattoos!
- DR. BRONNER’S ORGANIC MAGIC BALM IS VERSATILE: Our balm is a multifunctional product—like most of our products! It can be used to heal dry hands, face, body, cuticles, chins & cheeks. Apply to chafed skin where needed & get relief.
- OUR MAGIC BALM IS CRUELTY-FREE & NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS: Dr. Bronner’s products & ingredients are never tested on animals so they qualify for the Leaping Bunny logo. Finally, a balm you can totally get behind!
- CERTIFIED UNDER THE NATIONAL ORGANIC PROGRAM: Our products are certified under the same program that certifies all organically-produced agriculture & food in the United States. This is important because what you put on your body goes into your body.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 02-06-2017
model number: B01LXE0TP5
Part Number: B01LXE0TP5
Details: Dr. Bronner's Unscented Organic Magic Balm provides instant relief and protection from wind-cold-clothing that has rubbed you raw. Soothe skin safely and simply—no synthetic ingredients, certified to the same National Organic Program that certifies food. Made from a soothing blend of organic beeswax, organic coconut, organic avocado oil, organic jojoba oil and organic hemp oil. Use to moisturize-heal chapped-dry skin anywhere on your body—even helps prevent baby’s diaper rash! Quickly treat dry hands or cuticles, chapped chins or cheeks – provide relief for chafed skin where needed. Heal recently tattooed skin and brighten up old tattoos! For tattoo care, wash your tattoo with one of our soaps, pat the area dry and apply a thin layer of Organic Body Balm over the tattoo. Dr. Bronner’s products & ingredients are never tested on animals so they qualify for the Leaping Bunny logo. All-One!
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 2.7 x 1.4 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.