- BEAR-ABLE SAFETY AND COMFORT - oogiebear's special rubber scoop and loop are gentle enough for sensitive little noses and ears and firm enough to clean quickly and effectively while the patented bearhead design ensures it never goes up too far.
- DUAL ENDED DESIGN - As the only 2 in 1 baby ear and nose cleaner on the market this baby gadget is among parents' top baby essentials for infant registry. The scoop end removes dried boogers from a newborn's nose or clean ears and the loop end lassos sticky snot.
- OOGIEBEAR ANYWHERE - oogiebear is lightweight and easy to clean which makes it a handy infant snot remover for home or on the go.
- PICK DON'T SUCK - The original oogiebear booger picker and earwax remover is simple to use and clean no infant saline drops or aspiration tube required
- DOCTOR DESIGNED MOM TESTED - Created by a registered pharmacist and mother oogiebear is made to help your infant breathe easier and sleep easier which makes for better health and more smiles for babies and parents alike.
Binding: Baby Product
model number: 1 blue oogiebear
Part Number: 40232016325
Details: Babies are just like the rest of us: they're happier when their noses aren't blocked. But cleaning a baby's nose can be a challenge. Aspirator bulbs are okay for wet mucus, but they're just not effective on the sticky or dried mucus (okay, we'll say it) boogers! In fact, bulbs can actually push boogers further in, making it even harder to reach. oogiebear to the rescue! oogiebear is the first booger removal tool that safely and gently removes both sticky and dried boogers from a child's nose. oogiebear was developed with comfort in mind, offering two unique ends, a loop-end perfect for sticky boogers and a scoop end for safely removing dried boogers. This revolutionary tool is made of soft rubber and firm plastic tips that is easy for a parent to hold and gentle enough for your baby. The bear-head design is both fun and safe preventing the oogiebear from going too far into the baby's nose. It works great for little ears too! The oogiebear makes cleaning baby's nose and ears fun! (Okay, maybe not fun, but it works great!).
Package Dimensions: 5.8 x 5.0 x 0.4 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.