- Stuffy Nose & Cough Vapor Bath: Oilogic Stuffy Nose & Cough Vapor Bath is formulated with a natural blend of Pure Essential Oils and plant-based ingredients to soothe and comfort baby while in the bath and to help open up airways and calm little coughs. 9 fl oz.
- Made Safe: Oilogic Essential Oil Care products are made safe with 100% Pure Essential Oils and are free from petroleum, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, gluten, DEA, dyes, mineral oil, artificial colors, and synthetic fragrances. Cruelty-free, vegan, and made in the USA with domestic and imported materials. 2022 recipient of the prestigious Mom’s Choice Award.
- Pure Essential Oils: The Stuffy Nose & Cough line is made with Lavandin, Orange, Fir Needle, Eucalyptus, and Cypress Essential Oils and is designed to soothe your little one with vapors for stuffy nose and cough relief.
- Directions: Pour a generous amount of Vapor Bath into a warm bath and allow your child to soak while breathing in the soothing vapors. Use foaming liquid as a gentle cleanser by applying to a soft washcloth.
- Mommy’s Little Helpers: Oilogic gives parents the help needed to soothe and calm baby using the natural power of 100% pure essential oil blends and plant-based ingredients formulated specifically for baby. Oilogic was founded by two Moms looking for safer, natural yet effective solutions for their kiddos.
Binding: Baby Product
model number: 501
Part Number: I00075745
Details: Oilogic Essential Oil Care uses the power of natural 100% Pure Essentials Oils to care for your baby, toddler, or kiddo! Oilogic Stuffy Nose and Cough Essential Oil Vapor Bath Relief will help open up stuffy noses and naturally soothe coughs. SAFETY FIRST! Be safe - keep out of reach of babies and children. For external use only. Do not use on face. Use only as directed. While Oilogic essential oils for stuffy nose and other essential oil blends are properly diluted for little ones, please perform a patch test before use by applying a dime size amount of product to forearm. Do not let children use unsupervised. After an hour, if there is any adverse reaction, discontinue use of the product. Avoid contact with eyes. Never use water in an attempt to flush the oil off the skin, as this may increase discomfort. If pregnant, suffering from a disease or medical condition, or if you are using a prescription medication, it is recommended that you consult with your healthcare practitioner prior to using. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. If you have any concerns regarding the ingredients in this product and the use on your child, please ask your health care professional prior to use. INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MIPA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Polysorbate 20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Abies Sibirica Oil, Eucalyptus Radiata Leaf Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Leaf/ Nut/ Stem, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Package Dimensions: 7.1 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.