Brand: Johnson's Baby
- 6.8-fluid ounce bottle of Johnson's Baby Shampoo in a convenient travel size for a mild, gentle clean that won't irritate your baby's delicate eyes during bath time
- For over 125 years Johnson's formulas have been specifically designed for baby's unique and delicate skin and hair. Our baby shampoo is hypoallergenic, pediatrician-tested and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and dyes
- Mild and gentle cleansing for fine baby hair & delicate scalp. Specially formulated to be as gentle to your baby's eyes as water and features Johnson's No More Tears formula
- Developed with and tested by parents, this tear-free baby shampoo is mild enough for your baby's fine hair and delicate scalp while being great for kids and adults too
- Designed for baby's delicate skin, this shampoo offers a gentle cleanse that leaves hair soft, shiny and smelling baby fresh. To use, wet your baby's hair with warm water, apply shampoo, gently later, and rinse
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 09-07-2018
model number: 117501
Part Number: 117501
Details: Johnson's Baby Shampoo provides a mild, gentle clean that won't irritate your baby's eyes during bath time. Specially formulated for fine baby hair and delicate scalp, this gentle baby shampoo leaves your little one's hair soft, shiny, and smelling baby fresh. The Johnson's No More Tears formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water. This tear-free shampoo is hypoallergenic; pediatrician-tested; and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes. To use, wet baby's hair with warm water, apply shampoo, gently lather, and rinse. For over 125 years, Johnson's formulas have been specially designed for baby's unique and delicate skin and hair, and this baby shampoo, is designed to meet or exceed the top internationally recognized regulatory standards.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 2.7 x 1.3 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.