Brand: Vivvi & Bloom
- 4-fluid ounce bottle of Vivvi & Bloom Gentle 2-in-1 Baby Scalp & Body Massage Oil with a fast absorbing formula that has been clinically tested on sensitive skin and is ideal for moisturizing, for massage & to remove dry scalp flakes
- The moisturizing baby scalp & body oil with a non-toxic, vegan formula is not tested on animals & is formulated without parabens, phthalates, dyes, phenoxyethanol, gluten, silicones & essential oils
- Baby oil is made with sunflower & coconut oil, has been pediatrician- & dermatologist-tested & is clinically proven to be gentle & safe. The hypoallergenic, fast absorbing formula ideal to moisturize baby's dry skin & scalp has been EWG Verified
- 99.8% natural origin* formula features a naturally derived scent**. 98% of parents agree it leaves skin feeling soft & smooth. *As per ISO 16128-1:2016 based on cumulative volume including water.**Naturally derived ingredients as per ISO 16128-1:2016
- To use this scalp & body massage oil that is perfect for baby skincare, massage into damp skin after bathing. To help remove scalp flakes, massage oil into scalp to soften, wait a few minutes, gently comb baby's hair & cleanse & wash with shampoo
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 20-06-2022
Details: Help moisturize baby's dry, delicate skin & scalp with Vivvi & Bloom 2-in-1 Baby Scalp & Body Massage Oil. Clinically tested on sensitive skin, this baby body oil with a naturally derived scent** helps to remove dry flakes on the scalp. With its 99.8% natural origin formula,* including coconut & sunflower oils, the oil has a gentle, non-toxic formula that absorbs quickly to leave skin & scalp feeling soft & moisturized. The body oil helps improve the look & feel of skin & 98% of parents agree that it leaves baby's skin feeling soft & smooth. Pediatrician- & dermatologist-tested baby oil is hypoallergenic, vegan & not tested on animals & formulated without parabens, phthalates, phenoxyethanol, dyes, gluten, silicones & essential oils. To help remove scalp flakes, massage the oil into scalp to soften, wait a few minutes, gently comb baby's hair & then wash with shampoo. *As per ISO 16128-1:2016 based on cumulative volume including water. **Naturally derived ingredients as per ISO 16128-1:2016.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 1.6 x 1.5 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.