Color: Baby Girl
- Material:it made of pine wood,corrosion-resistant and durable,suitable for long-term dental storage,odorless,there is a smell of wood.
- Separate collection-Each tooth has a corresponding hole to holder and can write down specific dates of teeth fall of,it makes a lot of sense.
- Two Type:boy and girl, it’s cute and can record the baby's profile ,It’s a great gift for your child,When they grow up, this will be a good memory because Every deciduous tooth is unique for the baby, it saves the memorable moments about the kid's growth.
- With Tweezer to make it easy and hygiene to put temporary tooth in to box.
- Size:4.8(length)*4.9(width)*1.2(heigth) Package:1 x Tooth Keepsake box,1 x Stainless Steel Tweezer,1 x Bottle,1 x Gift Package Box
Binding: Baby Product
model number: CampTek
Part Number: CampTek
Details: Deciduous Teeth Treatment Tethods：
1.Deciduous tooth replacement.When the baby grows to 6 years old deciduous teeth began to fall, the specific time varies. 2.Teeth retention.Remember to bring your teeth back when you take your child to tooth extraction, and it makes a lot of sense. 3.Deciduous sterilization.Put the teeth into the pot after boiling for 5 minutes to achieve the sterilization effect. 4.Dry naturally.After the sterilization of the baby teeth must be put in the ventilated place to dry naturally to be able to put in the milk tooth box. 5.Storage.Put the dried baby teeth into the box then the teeth can be kept for a long time. Note:Please write with oil pen or marker pen.When you open the Teeth box, there may be a layer of wood ash, please wipe it with a towel, it is clean and fragrant.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 5.4 x 1.6 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.