Brand: Wink Naturals
- KEEP YOUR LITTLE ONE COMFY AND HAPPY: this all natural teething gel is fast relief for your little one's swollen or painful gums (and for your sanity!) during teething
- DOCTOR DEVELOPED AND PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED BABY TEETHING GEL: rest assured that this baby teething medicine gel is 100% drug-free with no preservatives, unnecessary additives or any ingredient/chemical that could be potentially toxic to babies, such as belladonna (a nightshade), benzocaine, lidocaine (both are numbing agents) or clove oil
- NATURAL AND CLINICALLY-PROVEN INGREDIENTS*: the infant teething gel calms and soothes tender gums* with some of the mildest ingredients from mother nature, such as aloe leaf juice, chamomilla flower extract, licorice root extract (all soothing agents), menthol and peppermint oil (for cooling effect)
- HOW TO USE: to use the baby teething gel, apply a pea-sized amount to the gums as needed for fast relief
Part Number: 1GEL
Details: "Wink Naturals baby teething gel - essentials for your baby medicine kit
Teething, mouth irritation and sensitive gums could be uncomfortable for your little one. Keep your baby happy and healthy with Winks Naturals baby teething balm.
Wink Naturals cool gums teething gel - soothes irritated gums naturally
- Doctor developed and recommended for use on teething infants
- Contains natural soothing agents such as aloe and peppermint oil*
- Calms and soothes tender gums*
- Can be used as a toddler training toothpaste
- Sweet mint taste
- 100% drug-free
- Doesn't contain ingredients/substances that are potentially toxic and harmful to babies, such as belladonna (a nightshade), benzocaine, lidocaine (both are numbing agents) or clove oil
- No preservatives or unnecessary additives
- 0.5 oz (15 ml) per tube
- How to use: apply a pea-sized amount to the gums as needed and gently massage
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.7 x 1.0 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.