Color: 2 Pack Classic Mint
- COZY ZIPPADEE-ZIP SLEEPER: As seen on Shark Tank! Our comfortable Zipadee-Zip swaddle transition sack acts as a wearable blanket that not only keeps your baby warm and cozy, but acts as a swaddle transition as well. The unique starfish design provides the comforting, enclosed feeling of the swaddle but without limiting your baby’s full range of motion
- COMFY BABY SWADDLE BLANKETS: Our Zipadee-Zip is a High-Quality Fabric that is comfortable to wear. Our baby swaddlers are only intended to be used as a baby blanket for sleeping and should not be worn for running or walking. Easy to care for, wash inside out and tumble dry low.
- EASY TO USE: Unlike muslin swaddle blankets or complicated baby wraps, our swaddle designs are easy to use. No confusing folds or wrapping necessary. Simply place your baby in the starfish shaped Zipadee-Zip and zip it up. Super easy!
- PERFECT GIFT: If you are looking for baby shower gifts, or ideas for a registry then our SleepingBaby Zipadee Zip is what you have been looking for! Our zipadee baby wrap comes in different designs for both boys, girls, and even gender neutral!
- ULTRA SAFE DESIGN: Our swaddle allows your baby to push up, roll over, and wiggle safely!
Binding: Baby Product
model number: 9134
Part Number: 9134-MNT-2-S
Details: The Zipadee-Zip is a must-have in every nursery and made from various material blends to keep your baby comfortable. Our Zipadee-Zip sleep swaddle blanket provides a way for your baby to stay warm and cozy similar to a baby burrito blanket. Our Zipadee-Zip acts as a swaddle transition for babies aged three months and older. Thanks to the unique starfish design, the Zipadee-Zip provides the comforting, enclosed feeling of the swaddle but without limiting your baby’s full range of motion. Your baby can push up, roll over, and wiggle safely … and still soothe himself back to sleep! Additionally, the Zipadee-Zip sleep pod helps your baby sleep safer - no loose blankets in the crib! Available in five sizes, the Zipadee-Zip is suitable for babies aged three months to three years. Our Zipadee-Zip is intended for sleeping only and should not be worn for running or walking. Don't hesitate to reach out to our customer support team if you have any questions! The Science Behind The Zipadee Zip The star-shaped pointed sleeves and star-fish design is patent pending because it inspires sounder sleep than any other wearable blankets on the market. The slight resistance in the wing-span allows a baby to move around freely while still providing the enclosed, cozy sensation babies enjoy so much in the swaddle and the womb. The "Moro" (or startle) reflex jolts a baby awake with a falling sensation. Babies are startled because they wake up and can’t feel their edges like they could in the womb. The Zipadee-Zip provides those "edges" or womb-like environment while providing them freedom to roll and use their arms and hands safely. This is why the Zipadee-Zip will work when all other products parents have tried to transition their babies typically fail. The Zipadee-Zip was designed to aid the swaddle transition but has so many other fabulous uses as well!
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.3 x 2.4 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.