Brand: Johnson's Baby
- 22-ounces of Johnson's baby powder with naturally derived cornstarch, aloe, and vitamin E provides a gentle way to soothe your baby's skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested, and specially designed for baby's delicate skin, this naturally derived cornstarch baby powder is clinically proven mild and 100% gentle
- This cornstarch powder quickly absorbs moisture, and is free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and sulfates
- This naturally derived cornstarch baby powder is great for kids and adults too. Try it at the beach to help remove sand, or as a dry shampoo alternative for adults.
- For over 125 years, JOHNSON'S formulas have been specifically designed for baby's delicate skin. To use, shake baby powder directly into your hand, away from the face, before smoothing onto the skin
Binding: Health and Beauty
model number: 111786502
Part Number: 111786502
Details: Product Description Aloe & Vitamin E naturally derived cornstarch baby powder gently absorbs moisture to soothe delicate skin, and leave it feeling soft and smooth. Specially formulated for babies, this naturally derived cornstarch baby powder is dermatologist tested and clinically proven mild and gentle. This hypoallergenic baby powder is free of parabens, phthalates, dyes, and harsh fragrances. Formulated to be gentle, never harsh, this powder has a light, silky texture for easy application. It's great for kids and adults, too! Try it at the beach to help easily remove sand or use it as a dry shampoo alternative for adults. From the Manufacturer Let the natural moistureabsorption qualities of pure cornstarch keep your baby's skin comfortable and dry. The soft texture of this gentle cornstarch baby powder helps keep skin feeling especially fresh and smooth.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 8.0 x 4.1 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.