Brand: baby blue giraffe
- Makes Trimming Nails Safe and Easy - Our nail file is the ideal tool for keeping your baby's little toenails and fingernails properly trimmed. It’s made from genuine Czech glass, which makes it more effective than the usual nail files.
- Designed for Your Little Ones - No more nail clippers, nail scissors, and rough sandpaper emery boards! Designed for a newborn’s delicate nails, our nail file helps you groom your baby’s nails without the risk of hurting him or her.
- Gentle on Skin - Nail files are normally made of sandpaper, which may be too rough for your baby’s delicate skin. Good thing, our nail file is made of glass. Because it’s absolutely safe, it’s an indispensable tool for your little ones’ nail care.
- Easy to Clean - No need to buy new nail files every time. You only have to rinse our glass nail file to clean it. So, you don’t have to replace it after use, which helps reduce waste and allows you to make the most out of your purchase.
- Made to Last - One of our premium baby products, this baby nail file is crafted in Europe for superior quality and materials you can trust. We provide you with nothing short of high-quality and durable nail care products for your little one.
Binding: Baby Product
model number: baby nail file
Part Number: baby nail file
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 1.9 x 0.2 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.