- One Essential Solution: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is clinically proven to restore smooth, healthy skin, a perfect multi-purpose solution for your baby's many skin care needs
- Safe for Tender Skin: Provide extra gentle care for your baby’s tender and delicate skin by applying Aquaphor dry skin ointment to irritated and chapped skin from teething, drool rash and more
- Diaper Rash Prevention: Use Aquaphor Ointment as a preventative diaper rash ointment and apply with every diaper change to protect the skin from wetness, acidity and chafing to help avoid rashes
- Great for Parents Too: Parents can also use the dry skin ointment as a body moisturizer, to soften dry hands and cuticles, cracked heels or chapped lips
- Includes one (1) 14 ounce jar of Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment Advanced Therapy Skin Protectant
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 22-11-2021
model number: KC001274-3
Part Number: KC001274-3
Details: Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is designed specifically to suit the sensitive skin of babies. Ideal for use as a baby ointment for diaper rash relief, this Aquaphor Healing Ointment is also great for soothing dry, chapped or cracked skin and also helps to prevent chafing. Uniquely formulated with 41% Petrolatum (skin protectant) to allow oxygen to flow, Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment nourishes and protects baby's skin to enhance healing from skin irritations such as chapped skin from teething and drool rash. Parents can also use the ointment to soften dry hands and cuticles, cracked heels or chapped lips. Aquaphor Baby Healing Ointment is preservative and fragrance free, to suit the sensitive skin of babies. Aquaphor is a pediatrician recommended brand and is a multipurpose solution for your baby's many skincare needs. Each of the ingredients in Aquaphor skin care products are tested and approved for their quality and safety.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.7 x 3.7 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.