Brand: Aveeno Baby
- 12-fluid ounces of Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream to soothe dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema and strengthens the skin's moisture barrier to prevent and protect against dryness and eczema
- Breakthrough baby eczema cream combines soothing natural colloidal oatmeal skin protectant with vitamin B5 to intensely moisturize and help prevent the recurrence of extra dry skin from eczema
- Hypoallergenic and non-greasy moisturizing baby cream is clinically proven to reduce itching, dryness and irritation caused by eczema
- Developed with leading dermatologists, this oatmeal baby cream is formulated specially for babies and provides soothing and effective baby eczema relief
- This moisturizing cream is pH-balanced and free from steroids, fragrances, parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol. Aveeno is recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists. This cream is accepted by the National Eczema Association
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 24-06-2016
model number: 116987
Part Number: 116987
Details: Aveeno Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream helps relieve dry, itchy, irritated skin due to eczema. Developed with leading dermatologists, this hypoallergenic baby eczema cream uses the soothing power of natural colloidal oatmeal to help strengthen the skin's moisture barrier for prevention and protection against dryness. Formulated specially for babies, this non-greasy baby cream is clinically proven to relieve itchy, irritated skin due to eczema and intensely moisturizes skin to prevent the recurrence of extra dry skin from eczema. The unique formula, made with Natural Colloidal Oatmeal skin protectant and vitamin B5, is pH-balanced and free from steroids, fragrances, parabens, phthalates and phenoxyethanol. Aveeno is recommended by pediatricians and dermatologists and this baby eczema cream is accepted by the National Eczema Association.
Package Dimensions: 7.8 x 3.4 x 1.7 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.