Brand: Aveeno Baby
- 18-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath and Body Wash with lavender scent to help soothe & relax your little one with a gentle formula to cleanse and moisturize baby's delicate skin
- Moisturizing baby bath is made with lavender and vanilla scents and formulated to help calm baby before bedtime and features natural oat extract
- Specially formulated for infants, this tear-free baby bath & wash is soap-free and cleanses without drying so it's gentle enough for everyday use and is also hypoallergenic and free of parabens, sulfates, phenoxyethanol and phthalates
- When combined with a warm bath, Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lavender scent Bath & Body Wash is shown to calm and comfort infants before bed
- Use this soothing baby bath during baby bath time as either a hair and body cleanser or calming bath to help your little one have a more restful, peaceful sleep
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 29-06-2011
model number: 2.72428E+12
Part Number: 2.72428E+12
Details: Product Description Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Bath & Body Wash contains scents of lavender and vanilla - known for their calming and relaxing properties. Made with skin-soothing natural oat extract, this rich lathering baby bath and body wash is specially formulated for infants and is free of parabens, phenoxyethanol, sulfates and phthalates. The gentle formula of this bedtime baby bath cleanses and moisturizes baby's delicate skin and hair and is shown to calm and comfort fussy infants when combined with a warm bath so baby sleeps restfully. From Aveeno, a pediatrician- and dermatologist-recommended brand, Aveeno Baby Calming Comfort Lavender scent Bath is tear-free, soap-free, non-drying, and gentle enough for everyday use during baby bath time as either a hair and body cleanser or calming bath. Brand Story By Aveeno Baby.
Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 3.6 x 1.9 inches
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Downloadable software products
* Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 22052 W 66th Street #214, Shawnee, KS, 66226, United States.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Shipping times vary as we do ship worldwide from different fulfillment centers based on your location. The average shipping time is 5-8 business days.